There’s a Reason Celebs Love CoolSculpting – It Works!
When celebrities want to slim down for the red carpet, they often choose CoolSculpting, a revolutionary body contouring procedure that freezes away unwanted fat. CoolSculpting is a celeb fave, but you don’t have to be famous to enjoy the slimming results. Ask Dr. Matarasso if CoolSculpting is the right option for you.
Reasons Celebrities Love CoolSculpting
There’s a lot to love about CoolSculpting. Here are some of the top reasons why your favorite celebs may opt for this treatment before a big red carpet event.
- Non-Surgical– CoolSculpting is non-surgical and requires no cuts, incisions, or stitches.
- No Downtime– Come in for treatment and head right back to life. You can resume your regular activities immediately after treatment.
- Treatment Takes Less than an Hour– Treatment typically takes less than an hour. You’ll enjoy results after your very first treatment.
- Fights Stubborn Fat– CoolSculpting is ideal for pockets of stubborn fat. This fat is often resistant to diet and exercise.
- Permanent Results– Treated fat cells are processed and eliminated by the body. Once destroyed, these fat cells won’t regenerate. You can still gain weight, so a healthy diet and exercise are important for maintaining your results.
- Natural Looking Results– Your results will slowly appear over the first couple of months after treatment. CoolSculpting results are very natural looking and appear subtly over time.
- Dramatic Change– Many patients enjoy about 20% reduction in fat in the treatment area.
- It Actually Works– The biggest reason why celebrities love CoolSculpting? It actually works. Try for yourself and enjoy red carpet-worthy results as you go to the grocery store, commute to work, and relax with friends. You don’t have to live a glamorous life to enjoy a CoolSculpting body.
CoolSculpting vs. Liposuction – Which Treatment Is Right for Me?
Dr. Matarasso has been offering tumescent liposuction for approximately 20 years with exceptional results. He has expanded his offerings to include non-surgical body contouring options like CoolSculpting. This procedure provides stunning results without the downtime of liposuction. Both procedures have their unique benefits. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Matarasso to determine which option is best for you.
Celebrity or not, you can achieve a better body this summer. Call today and learn more about CoolSculpting.