Freeze Your Fat Away with CoolSculpting®
Belly pooch, love handles, spare tire, mommy tummy – whatever you call it – we can both agree that that stubborn fat that just wouldn’t budge is just plain unflattering, right? Sometimes, it’s frustrating that no matter how many sit-ups or planks you do, the bulge is still there.
Well, worry no more because with CoolSculpting®, you can freeze your fat away so you can have a body that’s well-contoured, slender and free of bulge. A lot of celebrities swear by it. So if you want to have a bikini-ready body, then this body-contouring procedure is the way to go.
Here are some interesting things to know about CoolSculpting® :
- CoolSculpting® is a highly effective, non-invasive cosmetic procedure that will eliminate fat that is not responsive to diet and exercise. This works by freezing the fat cells and killing them, allowing the body eliminate them in a natural way.
- This body-sculpting therapy is not a substitute for weight loss. Even if you’ve seen significant reduction in body fat after getting the procedure, you still need to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
- You don’t need downtime for this procedure. You can simply schedule an appointment at Dr. Matarasso’s clinic and walk out after an hour. That’s how awesome CoolSculpting® is.
- One session of this body-contouring treatment will result to 20% to 25% fat reduction in the treated area. Although it usually takes at least two to three months to see overall results, improvements may be noticed within weeks.
- During your CoolSculpting® procedure, you may experience mild discomfort. However, as the treatment progresses, the cold may numb the treated area, giving you relief from the slight discomfort. This is normal so this is something not to be worried about.
A lot of patients who’ve had CoolSculpting® done often come back for more treatments. In fact, seven out of 10 individuals almost always book for the next session to further sculpt their body. That’s how effective and amazing this procedure is. So if you’re ready, book an appointment with Dr. Matarasso today.